Mommy's Best Games, Inc. is an independent game developer founded in 2007. Our seventh game, currently in development, is Pig Eat Ball on which we started working in 2013. This is behind the scenes thoughts about game development and marketing.


Thursday, January 10, 2013

XXL Release Date

Serious Sam Double D XXL has its official XBLA release date! February 20th for 800 MS Points!
Here is a new trailer for the game, featuring Huff. You get to play as him in the 2-player coop!

WARNING: This trailer is complete gibberish (but does show plenty of gameplay in between the down-side-up gobbledegook)

 Between here and launch I'm busy putting together more promotional material like a series of videos detailing lots of the guns and the strategic gameplay possible. Look for them soon!
Huff and Sam doing their best to stop a jumping Therizonsaurus

1 comment:

yolanda zhao said...

What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out accounts for sale.I hope to contribute & aid other customers like its helped me. Great job.