Shoot 1UP being available on Windows Phone 7 we're giving away awesome phone skins!
The skins sport a sprawling battle across the first level of Shoot 1UP, are made of high quality vinyl, and allow you to protect your phone from bumps and scratches, all while making it look like your from the future.
You have several chances to win!
All you have to do is answer some Shoot 1UP trivia!
- Get any group of three questions correct. For each group answered correctly, that's another chance to win!
- Sometime around Sunday, September 16th, I'll announce the winners.
- Like us on Facebook and follow MBG on Twitter for more chances to win!
- See at the bottom for details.
Send me the answers to this first group of questions for a chance to win!
Chilled Group Questions:
- In Shoot 1UP, does choosing the path that goes right make it easier, harder, or the same difficulty?
- What do you unlock if you collect 2 MBG pies in Shoot 1UP? A new level, a new game mode, or a new ship type?
- What's the maximum number of ships one player can get in Shoot 1UP on Windows Phone 7? 10, 20, or 30?
Next group of questions on Wednesday!
You have 3 chances to win. No game purchase is necessary (bug your friends for the answers, or check the Internet), but it's greatly appreciated! Answer the Shoot 1UP trivia questions. Several groups of questions will be offered throughout the week of September 10th, 2012. If the answer is particular to the Windows Phone 7 version it will say as much. If you get any group of 3 questions correct, you'll be entered into the pool of potential winners. Be good to each other. For each group you get correct, I'll enter you into the pool once (answer 3 groups correctly, you'll be 3 times as likely to win). For those people with correct answers, I'll randomly select (at most) 3 winners. You can only win (at most) one phone skin. I'm the judge of the answers, and all rulings are final.
I'm buying the skins through SkinIt.com. If I pick you as a winner, I'll need your phone model to know what to make the skin for. If they don't have the model on the site, I'll have to pick someone else! Sorry! (Check first then for your phone before entering? Or just enter for fun anyways.) If there's international shipping involved, I'll have to see how much it costs first before I can agree to send it. I think international will be doable! Unless it's like a hundred dollars or I have to pay off your local government or something. Just mentioning that caveat.
How to send your answers:
Email: email@example.com, subject "Shoot 1UP Trivia"
or Facebook: Message me personally (Nathan Fouts) (since company FB accounts don't seem to be able to send messages.)
You could also just leave your answers in a comment below, but make sure I can contact you somehow.
Check back for more ways to win this week!